Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel
Since its inception in 1894,
Inside the walls of Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel, men and women of all ages and backgrounds have been inspired, enlightened, and comforted. The Chapel has been the setting for prophetic preaching, glorious music, and perceptive scholarly discourse; for quiet prayer and heartfelt reflection; for marriages, funerals, and other rituals of the human condition. It has served both as a hub of the University’s religious activities and as a vital resource for the wider community. Its reach is not only University-wide, but also national and global.